Expungement & Driver's License, Attorney Training (3hr CLE)
Friday, November 22, 2019
08:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Ivy Tech Community College
8204 County Road 311, Sellersburg, IN, USA
Southern Indiana Pro Bono Referrals is excited to welcome Matthew Gaudin, attorney from the Neighborhood Christian Legal Clinic, to present a three hour CLE Expungement & Driver's License training for attorneys.
At the Neighborhood Christian Legal Clinic, Matthew provides legal services and education to low-income individuals. He practices in the areas of bankruptcy, criminal-record expungement, estate planning, driver’s license issues, and general consumer law. He received his B.A. from Indiana University – Bloomington in 2009 and his J.D., summa cum laude, from Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law in 2012. There he was a member of Indiana Law Review and the Christian Legal Society.
- Registration (8:00am-8:45am)
- Welcome & Announcements (8:45am-9:00am)
- Introduction to Indiana’s Expungement law (9:00am-10:15am)
- Overview of the expungement forms and how to file an expungement (10:25am-11:10am)
- Discussion of expungement hypotheticals (11:20am-11:50am)
- How to issue spot driver’s license issues (12:00pm-12:30pm)
When: Friday, November 22, 2019
Time: 8:00 a.m. 12:30 p.m. (EST)
Location: Ivy Tech Community College, 8204 Hwy 311, Sellersburg, IN 47172.
We will be meeting in the Horseshoe Foundation – Community Room for the main sessions.
Ticket Sales Ended
No tickets are available for this event.